sábado, 30 de agosto de 2008

Tengo una novia norteamericana - parte 3

-Why don’t you go for a walk instead? We had lunch an hour ago, babe. I am not feeling very hungry at all, are you?
-Not really, but, you know, I like to nibble something whenever I have a coffee. Besides those pastries look so good and I feel they just stare at me. I can’t resist them.
-Well, ok, go ahead.
-You sure you don’t want anything? You could drink a tea or a diet coke or something. You don’t really have to eat anything.
-I know, I know. I think I’ll just stay in and try to finish this. Thank you, though. Say hi to Lorna for me.
-I will. In case you get hungry or nervous or whatever, there are some leftovers from last night’s dinner in the fridge. And some candy I bought in the doctor’s waiting room yesterday afternoon.
-Ok, thanks. Bye.
-Bye, baby, have fun!
-You too, you too.
Clac. Se cierra la puerta. Clip clop clip clop hacen los zapatos de Anna alejándose del departamento por el pasillo que la lleva a la puerta que da a la calle.

5 comentarios:

Pablo Calvillo dijo...

y la parte 2??
where is it???

Bichochán dijo...

la parte dos es sólo para el que lo pide, joven.
Posteo muestritas de los cuentos, pequeñas ediciones que pueden leerse en sí mismas.
querés la parte 2? ju ju

Pablo Calvillo dijo...

ah si? y por que esta el evatest enterito? eh?
anyguey,podria usted postear la segunda parte porfavor?

Bichochán dijo...

ja, hijo de la chingada.
subo la segunda parte. A pedido del público, caballero.

Pablo Calvillo dijo...

se le agradece, aunque todavia no la sube.